Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello World! You can call me MeL.

Welcome to the Rocking Parents Society Blog.

I am Melissa but please call me Mel. If you read my "About Me" column you might know just the "super fast because I have to catch my kid climbing on the dinner table" explanation on what this blog is about. It's very simple besides posting helpful information on Parenting or Early Child Development (let's call it ECD) I will try my very best to answer any questions that have been bugging you but have no time to research it.

So, how do you get the question to me?
Very easy, just email it to me.

askmsmelissa@gmail.com

If this blog is a hit and I hope it is I will try my best to answer everyone as fast as possible. I am a mother too and she is 3 years old I might add. You know 3s and if you don't, you will. 



Now, what do you need help with?

Just askmsmelissa@gmail.com

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment